Purple Aki strikes again!

Gbp5Ik2.jpg

RIP you boundaryless soul

Caporegime
There's a twitter video doing the rounds from yesterday (allegedly) showing him. Probably be reported on some news site if he is I suppose.

^ The story that guy tells is unintentionally funny, he escapes, then a few weeks later Aki jumps out and says "I brought my tape measure to measure your muscles!" Probably scary at the time but it just sounds comical. :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Even the toughest of gangs here in Liverpool, the type that have owned and used a shotgun more than once are all terrified of Purple Aki. Something about him having a friendly chat with you about what your favourite Prime flavour is didn't sit well because you get bad vibe from him. Then moving the conversation onto sport, then asking about what you can lift and once he feels your muscles your screwed because he becomes entitled.

Last edited:
Soldato
This guy was an urban legend when I was growing up in Widnes, and the lore I’d heard was that if you were on ‘the ponds’ after nightfall, a couple of farmer’s fields across the railway line from the estate I grew upon that surprisingly, contained a few ponds, Purple Aki would catch you and bum you.

I always thought he wasn’t real, a scare story made up by my older brother to wind me up, so imagine my surprise when I turn on Granada tonight circa 2012 or so at the age of 29/30, and see that what was the defacto boogeyman of my childhood, is in fact, real. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom