Quake champions

Soldato
Does anyone have a spare key at all? a friend of mine would like to give it a try so if anyone has a spare key he could have i would be grateful.

Soldato
Does anyone have a spare key at all? a friend of mine would like to give it a try so if anyone has a spare key he could have i would be grateful.

Edit - ignore this comment, I thought the Beta was closed for a full month, not just a few days (I'm sure it said end of the month :) )

Soldato
Seems like they lifted the NDA for media (not for players :( I am in the beta)

Review from rps by someone who never played quake but makes comparisons to quake3 ?!
rps said:
neophytes like me who either have never played Quake before or never particularly understood it

Not read any reviews written by experienced quake players yet, also some of the videos on youtube are a bit silly, one with someone playing who clearly has never played quake & doesn't know how to bunnyhop / strafe jump :(

edit: Here is another one where the guy suggests he could be playing quakelive then walks around everywhere

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Yeah IGN I think it was had some quite good footage. (Its circle strafing for the speed boost that separates some of the experienced players from the inexperienced in that regard to movement).

If anyone hasn't worked it out yet BTW those hour glass shaped pickups shorten the time until you can use your champion's ability next - like a few I thought they were armour shards at first and then was like are they broken? then saw the icon flash up over the ability icon.

EDIT: Yeah its painful watching someone who doesn't know how to circle/half beat strafe and bunny hop to move around :s

Soldato
Hi folks.

I have 3 beta codes to give away. Not going to make them public as I want someone from the forum to benefit rather than search bots :)

I will give them to the first 3 people that msg me in trust.

EDIT - realised forum now supports messaging, so that works too. I will go by time stamps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom