Quest 3 owners etc

Soldato
The larger FOV is something of a surprise feature given the noises they were making, makes me want to jump back on the wagon.

There seems to be some doubts about the FOV. I think it's a case of YMMV!!

I am kind of broke at the moment and my wallet isn't talking to me since pre-ordered! I am alternating between "Mel you fool, what are you doing???" to "I can't wait until it arrives and I test out all the cool new features"

It will be interesting to see which side of me wins!! :p

Soldato
Do you guys consider after care insurance a necessity, I know when I bought the Quest 2 from a well known Hight St store I opted to pay £64 which will cover me for breakdowns, accidental damage until 2027?

I don't. But if I did, the max length of time I would cover something like this for is 3 years. £64 seems like a lot of money for a maybe, especially when the first two years of the device is covered by a warranty.

Soldato
OP
There seems to be some doubts about the FOV. I think it's a case of YMMV!!

I am kind of broke at the moment and my wallet isn't talking to me since pre-ordered! I am alternating between "Mel you fool, what are you doing???" to "I can't wait until it arrives and I test out all the cool new features"

It will be interesting to see which side of me wins!! :p

I'm not expecting a massive change, and it will obviously depend on how close your eyes are etc, but the pre-order to get aw2 is very very tempting.

Need to have a word with the missus anyway about finance, so we'll see how that goes and I'll decide if I can bring myself to do it.

Associate
The only thing that's stopping me.. is I never got on with the default quest 2 strap.. so ideally want a replacement head strap before I start using it.. and not sure I can purchase the Meta headstrap knowing it's very overpriced..

Soldato
Let me know in december 2024 if the Pico 5 is good :p

Will do.
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Soldato
The only thing that's stopping me.. is I never got on with the default quest 2 strap.. so ideally want a replacement head strap before I start using it.. and not sure I can purchase the Meta headstrap knowing it's very overpriced..

The default strap seems to better on the Quest 3.

Back
Top Bottom