Quest 3 owners etc

Underboss
i now have a wifi 6E router to connect to my Q3 !

been trying to get this one second hand at the price point i wanted to pay, finally got 1

now that i have one, how do i maximise it for my headset ?

urunqkE.jpg

JAZyUDA.jpg

cxZJisc.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
So I got the email from Meta about replacing the elite battery strap for free, which I am eligible for and have ordered.
Why was this being replaced exactly? I genuinely didnt see much problem with my elite battery strap?
How many hours am I expected to get out of it per charge?

Soldato
So I got the email from Meta about replacing the elite battery strap for free, which I am eligible for and have ordered.
Why was this being replaced exactly? I genuinely didnt see much problem with my elite battery strap?
How many hours am I expected to get out of it per charge?
I think there was an issue that some stopped charging the headset. Issues with the battery so they decided on a re-call.

Associate
I have an issue with the Quest 3 and virtual desktop (via linksys mx4000 wi-fi 6 wired to PC) in that I can use VD flawlessly for around 2 hours then it turns into a stutter fest. Restarting the router and VD and I can then get another 2 hours of gaming before it happens again. Any one have any suggestions as to the cause? I'm really not very clued up on this side of things and the only thing I have done is prioritise the Quest 3 on the Wi-Fi which didn't help.

Associate
I have an issue with the Quest 3 and virtual desktop (via linksys mx4000 wi-fi 6 wired to PC) in that I can use VD flawlessly for around 2 hours then it turns into a stutter fest. Restarting the router and VD and I can then get another 2 hours of gaming before it happens again. Any one have any suggestions as to the cause? I'm really not very clued up on this side of things and the only thing I have done is prioritise the Quest 3 on the Wi-Fi which didn't help.

I had similar issues and did quite a few adjustments to eventually find a fix, although I'm not 100% which one did it. If you do a search on my posts they should all be there.

Soldato
i now have a wifi 6E router to connect to my Q3 !

been trying to get this one second hand at the price point i wanted to pay, finally got 1

now that i have one, how do i maximise it for my headset ?

urunqkE.jpg

JAZyUDA.jpg

cxZJisc.jpg
how much did you get that beast for if you don't mind me asking?

Soldato
I was considering selling on my MQ3 but decided to finally try Beat Sabre. That's reversed my decision somewhat, but the game appears to be affecting my sleep, so now I have a decision to make.
I found a browser based BBC Micro emulator that I want to dig into a bit, so I'll have a think while I enjoy that!

Associate
I was considering selling on my MQ3 but decided to finally try Beat Sabre. That's reversed my decision somewhat, but the game appears to be affecting my sleep, so now I have a decision to make.
I found a browser based BBC Micro emulator that I want to dig into a bit, so I'll have a think while I enjoy that!
Staying up late playing it?

Back
Top Bottom