Quick Dragon Age Origins question

Associate
You may want to try the Skip The Fade mod in future play-thoughs. (You should always play the vanilla-game-only first). You get the attributes and everything else immediately, without having to look in EVERY LAST corner. (This is fine when you play for the first time, but just becomes an unnecessary timesink on later play-throughs. Obviously, this is In My Opinion :) ).

Associate
You may want to try the Skip The Fade mod in future play-thoughs. (You should always play the vanilla-game-only first). You get the attributes and everything else immediately, without having to look in EVERY LAST corner. (This is fine when you play for the first time, but just becomes an unnecessary timesink on later play-throughs. Obviously, this is In My Opinion :) ).

It's strange isn't it how really well designed puzzle-ish levels become tedious very quickly. I loved the Fade the first play through, it was very different and very well thought out. Obviously having done it several times by now I'd rather rip my own eyelashes out one by one rather than do it again ;)

Similar levels would be the Hotel level on Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, and the starting dungeon level in BG2, once done a couple of times where they're amazing, they're horrific to return to.

Back
Top Bottom