Quit Job...... Need advice.

Soldato
Nana said:
omg lol thought about being beheaded?
stupid4sv.gif

Soldato
what experience? like being a crook or summit?

tbh police will take you if you pass and theres a space, but if you have qualifications you have a better chance at promotion

Associate
I would go with the forces. Make a career with them and they will train you, allowing you to progress where you want.

My bro joined up when he was 18. Now he's 37, a sargeant, and is one of the senior Oracle db administrators there on £38K.

But ther are other perks....

ME : Hows life?
HIM : Work is sending me off to do some training for other techies...
ME : Really? where?
HIM : oh, Miami for 2wks :D

git. lol

Associate
army is a brill life and Yes you get to see the world and money is great the Naffy is cheap cigs where when i left in 1995 £1.20 and beer was around £0.80 a pint and belive me the prices are still good
hope you get employment soon

Associate
Hey man I have been in construction since I was a kid :) I would write to all the building companies in your area asking to be a apprentice, 18 year old yeah. when you get an apprenticeship you have to go to college, you can go all the way to degree level. But you may have to fund some of that yourself, depends on the company.

Either way good luck and dont worry at your age you will find something that is ok.

Soldato
sniperpenguin said:
ME : Hows life?
HIM : Work is sending me off to do some training for other techies...
ME : Really? where?
HIM : oh, Iraq :(

fixed it ;) Its a brave man that joins the military at a time of war

Soldato
willd58 said:
You big girl :rolleyes: like the only thing in the army is going to Iraq, save your ignorance for another forum infested with other 12 year old arrogant minded fools.
yeah i said the forces that doesnt mean the army.

Pez

Pez

Soldato
ants83 said:
surley the police would go for someone with more experience rather than somebody who has worked in a call centre, no offence.

Where does one gain policing experience, other than in the police?

Back
Top Bottom