R.I.P Greenlizard0

Status
Not open for further replies.
28. He really was a top guy, always liked to party! When he is the same age as you it makes it all the more shocking. Dont really know what to say guys, i am truly shocked.

Terrible. Do you know what happened?

I lost a close forum/gaming friend a few years ago (suicide) and it still haunts me.

R.I.P. :(

Thats a bit of a shock, does anyone know what happened. I didn't know him very well (on the forum) but I do remember debating with him on occasion in the Footy section.

My condolences to those who knew him, his family and RIP mate, you will be missed.:(:(

Last edited:
I remember taking the **** out of him all them years ago. Odd and cruel world. Was he unwell or was it an accident :(

Condolences to his family.

Please tell me someone on Facebook was winding you up.. that's terrible news if it's true :(

RIP mate, a huge loss to the forums and especially SA :(

No ****ing way :(

Let the dudes in SA know please, he had some good friends in there.

Not sure what happened guys, all i know it was on monday 13th june, while he was at home.

Im sure its not a wind up - a facebook group has been set up. We had many mutual friends and there are a lot of messages.... :(

I was in two minds whether to post the news, but i know he had a lot of friends on here.

If i can find out any more, ill try and let you guys know.

Not sure what happened guys, all i know it was on monday 13th june, while he was at home.

Im sure its not a wind up - a facebook group has been set up. We had many mutual friends and there are a lot of messages.... :(

I was in two minds whether to post the news, but i know he had a lot of friends on here.

If i can find out any more, ill try and let you guys know.

Let people know in the SA mate, there's a lot that don't read GD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom