R.I.P Greenlizard0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Hi all, not much of an update. Have been speaking to friends all day, and nobody is really in the know about what happened. Its not good to speculate about these sorts of things im sure you will all agree. We just cant believe it has happened. He really was the face of liverpool; have spent the day thinking and talking about him - all good memories :)

Its at times like this it really makes you value what you have, and brings you close to the people you care about and love.

This is not the first time something similar has happened; a fellow student in my year committed suicide when we were in our clinical year - he was there with us joking and laughing one day, then literally the next day when we came in we find out he is no longer with us. Today has really brought back those dark memories; attending the funeral was really difficult -we started the year together, we should have finished it together. Never have i cried so much at a funeral.

May they both rest in peace.

Just felt like i needed to get that off my chest.

Soldato
I''ve been following this thread since it first appeared but hadn't posted as I was hoping it would turn out to be a mistake.

I didn't know Greenlizzard0 but I recognised the name. For one name to stand out amongst the tens of thousands of members here he must have either made me laugh or made me think.

My thoughts are with his loved ones.

Thank you Naan_H for keeping us up to date :)

Soldato
Wow, haven't been around much lately, this is terrible, he always came across as such a genuine nice guy, always up for a joke.

Best wishes to his family and all those involved :(

Soldato
OP
Hi again,

Have just received a message from one of his friends.

It seems he died at home, in his sleep on the morning of the 13th. Cause of death is unknown, with further tests impending or awaited.

In respect of his friends and family, it would be appreciated if what happened is not discussed any further at this time. I know it sometimes helps brings closure to it all, but it is all irrelevant really, as it will not bring him back. If I find out anything, ill pass the information on at their discretion, but they need time and space to come to terms with everything.

The funeral will be this weekend.

Please leave messages for his friends and family in the group here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Memory-of-Prashanth-Setty/209752059060868

Thanks von Smallhausen for linking this thread already.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Its at times like this it really makes you value what you have, and brings you close to the people you care about and love.

This is not the first time something similar has happened; a fellow student in my year committed suicide when we were in our clinical year - he was there with us joking and laughing one day, then literally the next day when we came in we find out he is no longer with us. Today has really brought back those dark memories; attending the funeral was really difficult -we started the year together, we should have finished it together. Never have i cried so much at a funeral.

Totally know how you feel. :(

In my final semester, 4 people died at my Uni - one of my tutors - from Cancer, a guy in the house I shared with - he was epileptic and fell from the top floor window, a girl - ecstacy and an ex of mine - motorcycle accident a few days before we agreed to get back together :(

It was awful going to my ex's funeral and then when they awarded his degree posthumously. :( so young, so sad.

Eeek, off topic. Sorry :(

BB x

Associate
Sad news.

Like others have said, I didn't know him personally, nor engage in any banter with him, but I remember the name. In a cast of thousands, for me to remember him, well, that just proves his worth.

RIP fella, thoughts and prayers with you, your family and your friends at this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom