R.I.P. Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
pyro, known to the outside world as apostolis, is no longer with us.
he took his own life while doing his national service in greece.
i dont know why he did that.
i am gonna miss you pal.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
I liked him and his posts too:(

From the sound of things and the way he talked it sounded like he enjoyed being in the military:(

Man of Honour
I spoke to him a lot on MSN but didn't realise he was having trouble.

A gentleman if I've ever spoken to one. Very sad news.

R.I.P. Apostolis. You can free fall for eternity now.

Associate
OP
guys i wouldnt be joking about this.
all the sources i have are in greek.
i went to a website that shows the true side of greek news the way media is afraid to show, and i show his name and that he took his own life.
i havent cried for anyone since 2003. i slept at his place while he was studying in bradford, he stayed at mine when he visited, we went out..even the jacket i am wearing everyday i bought it with him....
i knew from personal experience that the army is not the best place to be in greece, and he never said anything to us.
once i told him to join a forum that some other friends have made, and he was posting a lot there. we used to have our "lame-meets" almost every year. last time i saw him irl was a year and a half ago...
which was @ the last lamerclub meet at a big mall in greece, we went for some food and drinks, and then we went to see saw 2, which we basically made fun off during the movie. one of the best nights in my life.
his last post at that forum about the army, was after new years when an officer basically wrecked their own unofficial new years celebration.
i still have a kermit doll he gave me as a present for my nameday the last time he visited me in the uk.
i want to remember him like this, and anyone that has met him would say the same..apostolis was a cheerful person, and he was full of energy.
rest in peace my friend, i ll see you on the other side.
ill miss you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom