• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Radeon Super Resolution - Experiences, Screenshots/Comparisons, FAQs etc

Soldato
Well for me, it's fantastic. I'll get some screen shots up hopefully next few days but for me, if I want mental fps at 4k... on the newer titles I can run 1440P and RSR gives such a performance boost and in First Person Shooters... you'd be hard pushed to see the difference when playing!!!

Soldato
I have found one situation where RSR is actually great: In WD:L using it for 1080p->4K ends up with a much more stable image than simply using the resolution scaling due to the way the TAA reconstructs in that game. Slightly softer image with RSR but way better in terms of anti-aliasing and this time the UI elements don't look much different than native. Plus it even seems to run better at 1080p than the reconstructed version, so it's perfect for making it a raytracing showcase and actually running all right on RDNA 2 as well.

Soldato
Working fine here - I've been using it on, not what you'd call graphically beautiful or intense games, but working fine with Stellaris and XCOM 2. :p It's just nice to have it rendering slightly under and putting it back up. I can't tell the difference visually but nice to have even more FPS boost (not that it was really needed at 1440P with the 6700XT). I'm using the prefered FSR in games like Cyberpunk etc. But RSR is a nice tool in the arsenal. :)

Back
Top Bottom