Rage 2 - Announce trailer

Soldato
At ultra from that link above it seems I'll be getting 34FPS average lol. Good thing I got Gsync until they patch it, surely that performance can't be right?

2080ti is doing marginally better at that res at 46FPS

Soldato
UPlay is the best for pre-loaded games, don't think it bothers with the encrypted BS, the game just starts at the correct time. 17mins but its done now.

Soldato
Yes I know its says Bethesda as platform when you look at cdkeys now but what I am asking is for anyone who pre-ordered it in April or before. I did a large order back then, including 3 games for steam and 2 pre-orders Rage 2 & Wolfenstein Young Blood and I am near positive all the games had the steam logo platform, as I prefer keeping everything under 1 launcher (not no mention I prefer not to give my personal details to every company that brings out their own game launcher as we all know how safe they are with your personal data). So either I was mistaken or cdkeys sneakingly changed the platform of this release over the past few months (we all seen that happen).

Nope it has always been shown as a Beth key, even back when I pre-ordered in March.

Soldato
Right unfortunately I have a train at 6.40am tomorrow and I'm going to feel rather horrendous in the morning :D

Just played half an hour, gun play is fantastic in fact possibly one of the best games I've played in that regard, and that's a tall order, once the action gets going it's punchy fun and mesmerizing..

Performance wise it absolutely flys at 4k with my 1080ti on ultra so I'm not sure why that link above showed bad performance unless I read it wrong. It performs really well as I expected from the engine. More tomorrow.....

Soldato
At ultra from that link above it seems I'll be getting 34FPS average lol. Good thing I got Gsync until they patch it, surely that performance can't be right?

2080ti is doing marginally better at that res at 46FPS

I've just been playing it on ultra with a 2080ti, i don't get this g sync thing, it didn't seem that smooth at all, not sure if i need to turn down the sensitivity from the standard 35% i think i prefer my 1080p 240hz monitor with no g sync.

Whats a good fps counter?

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just been playing it on ultra with a 2080ti, i don't get this g sync thing, it didn't seem that smooth at all, not sure if i need to turn down the sensitivity from the standard 35% i think i prefer my 1080p 240hz monitor with no g sync.

Whats a good fps counter?

For monitoring it's hard to beat Afterburner.

Gsync is a marvellous thing, you sure you have it set up correctly?

Back
Top Bottom