Rainbow Six: Siege (PS4 & Xbox One)

Soldato
You should get one for the 24th unless you've signed up for the early beta technical test which started today :)

I see i'm looking forward to it glad to hear it had gone back to its roots i do miss the old rainbow six & Ghost recon games.

Associate
I'm a little annoyed. I signed up for the technical test and got a code on Friday. Entered it as it said to do on the PS store and as I confirmed the code a message came up Tha the ps store was down due to maintenance.

I never got the game downloaded and the ps store now wont accept the code as it say's the code has already been used. Have emailed Ubisoft and Playstation, but not holding out much hope.

Soldato
I'm a little annoyed. I signed up for the technical test and got a code on Friday. Entered it as it said to do on the PS store and as I confirmed the code a message came up Tha the ps store was down due to maintenance.

I never got the game downloaded and the ps store now wont accept the code as it say's the code has already been used. Have emailed Ubisoft and Playstation, but not holding out much hope.

Dave, is the game not in your library?

Associate

I had this VERY same issue. Looked in the library, an entry was there but was all blank and nowhere to download.

Solution: Log in to the PS store on the web, via the web you can add it to your Playstation download queue again, unlike via the console. This works, it started the download when I turned on my PS4 :)

Associate
I had this VERY same issue. Looked in the library, an entry was there but was all blank and nowhere to download.

Solution: Log in to the PS store on the web, via the web you can add it to your Playstation download queue again, unlike via the console. This works, it started the download when I turned on my PS4 :)

Brilliant, that worked, it's downloading now as I type. Thanks for that.

Associate
Can anyone clarify something for me - I signed up to the BETA via my xbox dashboard last week... I got the email..."Thanks for registering for your guaranteed closed beta access" - I've linked my account, yet now it's asking for a code...

Does this mean that in order to play the beta - I need to pre-order the game? Or am I doing something wrong?

Soldato
Not been sent a code despite signing up and being allocated one :(

Can anyone clarify something for me - I signed up to the BETA via my xbox dashboard last week... I got the email..."Thanks for registering for your guaranteed closed beta access" - I've linked my account, yet now it's asking for a code...

Does this mean that in order to play the beta - I need to pre-order the game? Or am I doing something wrong?

Codes are being sent to emails in wave's so they can see how much stress is being out on the servers.

Was hoping for an email today but it's looking unlikely.

Another confirmation about the method of distributing access to the beta:

"We plan on getting emails sent out to those with guaranteed access as quickly as possible. The emails will be sent out in waves and will include instructions as to how to download the Closed Beta on your chosen platform.

Allowing access in waves enables us to monitor that server load is okay and progressively allow more people in. It ensures a better user experience and gives us a more precise indication of a problematic threshold if issues were to arise.

Thanks."

Soldato
You can get the Beta now by pre ordering the Game in the PSN store, might work on the ONE as well, then search for the Beta, download it, then you can Cancel the order, I have it downloading now.

Soldato
2074yu4sw2.gif

Still no email I was looking forward to this.

Soldato
Played a few rounds last night, Despite the many crashes and connection issues, it plays well, pretty tough learning the recoil of the weapons, hopefully get some more time in over the weekend to see how well it can keep me playing.

5v5 while fun means the rounds are quite short, and I'm not sure it would have the longevity of other FPS titles.

Soldato
Terrorist hunt on hard mode is really good fun, but pretty tough, the AI is really good, and will flank you if needed, gotta watch out for the suicide bombers though, let them get close and it's all over.

Back
Top Bottom