***Rajintek Ereboss cooler review***

Soldato
Will people stop it :p I did my old siggy at midnight drunk and never read it again lol, its fixed now.

Just keep up the quality gfx mate, plenty others here (myself included) who'll happily correct spellings/proofread ;)

Where the graphs done in a particular software package? (& can you tell me - very useful for reports at work!)

Soldato
Just keep up the quality gfx mate, plenty others here (myself included) who'll happily correct spellings/proofread ;)

Where the graphs done in a particular software package? (& can you tell me - very useful for reports at work!)

Cheers mate :) they are created by an SQL database to record the results and then the results imported to excel via an XML statment which creates a pivot table and the basic chart automatically based on the fitlers that are in the statment, I then take that chart and drop it into photoshop and do the final render with the logo's and that (that’s how they are all standardized and in the same format).

Soldato
Ahhh awesome, a proper process to standardise them, I like!

Have always found Excel quite flaky with pivot tables, so I applaud your use of SQL for the actual data! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom