Ranieri Sacked

Caporegime
DM and a lot of others saying it too. Most disgraceful decision in football I think I've ever seen. I think last night could have been a turning point too. Good gutsy performance, still got a chance, Vardy back in the goals.

If true, absolutely disgusting. Feel so bad for Ranieri.

Caporegime
It's been coming for a while to be honest. Champions League is irrelevant when you're on the way to getting relegated. They've been in freefall for a long time now.

Caporegime
The greatest show of how utterly nuts the game has swung to player power. Good enough to pull off the greatest shock of our lifetime and then sacked 8 months later while his players turned from a team to hungover from the realisation they had peaked and would never achieve it again.

I hope they get relegated. Their wins have dried up faster than all those born again Leicester fans.

Soldato
I do hope they've got someone sensible lined up, otherwise its very foolish.

The romantic view is I can't believe they've sacked him, realistically as it stands they would have been going down, so a roll of the dice to try and save the investment makes sense.

£1 on Leicester to get relegated and win the champions league?

Associate
I thought they would have stuck with him too but it's obvious the players aint playing for him this season for whatever reason.
I bet they all play out of there skins now and go on a winning run.

Soldato
The greatest show of how utterly nuts the game has swung to player power. Good enough to pull off the greatest shock of our lifetime and then sacked 8 months later while his players turned from a team to hungover from the realisation they had peaked and would never achieve it again.

I hope they get relegated. Their wins have dried up faster than all those born again Leicester fans.

Sorry to double post, but it does seem a bit Jose with Chelsea, winners to doldrums of the league in one season, I wonder if he did (Ranieri) lose the dressing room?

Caporegime
Ranieri pulled off the impossible for Leicester and now they're suddenly acting like they're a big club like Chelsea. :p Back to the Championship you go, where you belong...

Caporegime
Sorry to double post, but it does seem a bit Jose with Chelsea, winners to doldrums of the league in one season, I wonder if he did (Ranieri) lose the dressing room?

Yeah he lost it, the whole lot of them should be on performance related pay (footballers). Managers have next to no chance, even Fergie in this day and age wouldn't last. One criticism and they all close shop and as the cheapest assets to remove he's gone. Vardy is a big time charlie, time and time again last season I said the horrible little **** was just the latest Kevin Philips.

Shameful.

Soldato
Absolute disgrace, winning the title last season earned him the right to see out the season no matter what happened, Leicester are now round about where they should be so it just goes to show how fickle people are.

Back
Top Bottom