Rate that Rodent

Associate
Thread is simple. 2 kinds of posters, Rodents and Raters. If you own, keep or otherwise have encountered a rodent which you have photographed, feel free to post it. Please don't post images of Rodents taken either professionally or haphazardly by others.

If you're not the rodenting type, feel free to rate that rodent. Provide feedback, critique or general camaraderie to those who have bravely exposed these glorious Glires for judgment.

I'll start. Here's my Gerbil, Valentina:

rPeyp3b.jpg

She has a Gerbil sister who will, for the time being remain to be seen.

I used to have pet rats many many years ago. They were very friendly, intelligent and clean. They made great pets despite the stigma. This one was called Gretel:
ygKHBvw.jpg

Was strongly considering Rats, Gretel must be very calm if she's just chilling on your bed.

I'm saying 8.5/10.

This is the only photo I can find, sorry about the feet.

A foot for scale maybe? Not a problem at all. Gives you some scale, Gerbils are much smaller I've had two Gerbils in one hand before.

I have lots of sewer survey videos featuring rats. Given that I got these while at work, is that too professional?

I guess if it was you doing the sewer survey then sure go for it! Just didn't want this to turn into a "look at this cool picture/video I found on the internet " kind of thread.

Back
Top Bottom