Reacher - Amazon TV series 2022

Associate
I'm still cringing at him holding onto a bed frame with one hand - I don't care if you're hulk, those things weigh an absolute ton. If only the goon could have thought to grab his legs and toss Reacher and hotness out of the chopper.
Not only that he's dangling off with only one hand to holding onto the plane, if the plane tilted backwards (which I'm sure it did at some point) or even with the hatch being open with the strong winds there's no waay he could be in the plane and holding her.

Reacher S2 was good still preferred S1 although there were a few funny moments can't wait for next season (slated December 2024).

Soldato
I'm still cringing at him holding onto a bed frame with one hand - I don't care if you're hulk, those things weigh an absolute ton. If only the goon could have thought to grab his legs and toss Reacher and hotness out of the chopper.
I still don’t get why Neagley ran past the helicopter instead of disabling it / killing the pilot. The SEALs / Delta team that the senator provided didn’t need her help in the warehouse (not that it would have delayed her anyway). She knew what happened to the rest of her team so why take the chance?

Soldato
if the plane tilted backwards (which I'm sure it did at some point)
How much do you think a plain 'tilts back' while in flight?! Even if it did, like when taking off, the people standing would have gone out before someone lying on the floor... I feel like some people are just looking for reasons now.

Man of Honour
Finished watching it last night.

It was ok as whole, not as good as season one.

I think Ritchsons's lack of acting talent meant they chose a book were Reacher has help so there would be more characters to help him carry the show.

I also felt that he was less "Reacher" in this season than the last one. As someone who's read all the books, I struggled to remember this season's story compared to the book. The only thing that was familiar was the helicopter scene in episode one and how he was contacted by Neaghly.

Soldato
Finished watching it last night.

It was ok as whole, not as good as season one.

I think Ritchsons's lack of acting talent meant they chose a book were Reacher has help so there would be more characters to help him carry the show.

I also felt that he was less "Reacher" in this season than the last one. As someone who's read all the books, I struggled to remember this season's story compared to the book. The only thing that was familiar was the helicopter scene in episode one and how he was contacted by Neaghly.

Been years since I read it, but it was very much the same basic plot, although set in California and Las Vegas from what I recall.

Soldato
I really didn't enjoy this season. We finished it but I was in no real rush to watch the final 2 episodes. Which is crazy cause we binged the first season over the course of a few evenings.

Hope S1 is much closer

Associate
Enjoyed the first two seasons. Yeah, there's some unrealistic aspects, but overall a good watch.

I think Richtson fits the overall idea of Reacher much more than Tom Cruise ever did and I don't mean just physically.

Soldato
Enjoyed the first two seasons. Yeah, there's some unrealistic aspects, but overall a good watch.

I think Richtson fits the overall idea of Reacher much more than Tom Cruise ever did and I don't mean just physically.
His version at least had some kind of personality and some high tier wit comeback's to people and well timed humour, in fact the writing for those films shats everything over the second season.
Also cant blame Ritchson, he can act better as he been in plenty before this, he must be directed to walk like a mummy and have the persona of one.
Thinking about it more, this seasons seem massively rushed to try and cash in on the first ones success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom