Real life scarey/ghost strories in audio format?

Associate
I watch something called MostAmazingTop10 or something on YouTube, most of the vids are like supposed real life ghost or general scarey stuff. Any one have any links to sites or anything so I can listen to some through headphones? One of them was real phone numbers that you shouldn't call to places like Boothworld Industries if anyone wants google it to have a read.

Last edited:
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SKILENTON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ SEND THIS TO 4 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU

Soldato
Ghosts and the paranormal are very out of fashion, the internet and the decline of religion has killed the paranormal.

It's actually pretty big now and embracing of new technologies, but it's all quite amateurish and often associated with healing crystals and rubbish like that. Personally, I like it for the macabre history and folklore angles.

I watch something called MostAmazingTop10 or something on YouTube, most of the vids are like supposed real life ghost or general scarey stuff. Any one have any links to sites or anything so I can listen to some through headphones? One of them was real phone numbers that you shouldn't call to places like Boothworld Industries if anyone wants google it to have a read.

If you read books I'll send you mine free as I still have author copies with the old cover. :)

Very good forum poster @Edrof writes about (and, I think, writes) ghost stories. I bet you could pay him to come to your house and have him read them to you.

I don't do it anymore but if OP doubles my rate I'll wear the lederhosen. (Kind of you to mention me.)

Soldato
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ SPOOKY SKILENTON
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ SEND THIS TO 4 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU

Clearly an empty threat or they wouldn't be skeletons...

Soldato
Personally I like to keep an open mind! I find "real life" ghost stories / videos etc to be fascinating. In terms of believing or not, I'm not really sure what I believe which is probably why I'm always so intrigued by the unexplained.

My missus cannot stand it when Most haunted Live is on :p she's the biggest sceptic I know.

Back
Top Bottom