Real life scarey/ghost strories in audio format?

Caporegime
Personally I like to keep an open mind! I find "real life" ghost stories / videos etc to be fascinating. In terms of believing or not, I'm not really sure what I believe which is probably why I'm always so intrigued by the unexplained.

My missus cannot stand it when Most haunted Live is on :p she's the biggest sceptic I know.

Pretty much the same in our household though I cannot stand most haunted.
Likewise EVP are incredibly easy to write off unless you were there when it's recorded and even then there are so many variables to take in to account.
A lot of people will say the same about any paranormal experience.
For the record I believe I have had an encounter which was shared with 2 friends who are utter diehard sceptics but cannot explain what happened to us.

Man of Honour
Pretty much the same in our household though I cannot stand most haunted.
Likewise EVP are incredibly easy to write off unless you were there when it's recorded and even then there are so many variables to take in to account.
A lot of people will say the same about any paranormal experience.
For the record I believe I have had an encounter which was shared with 2 friends who are utter diehard sceptics but cannot explain what happened to us.
Similar here. I don't believe in ghosts at all. But my brother and I experienced several things in our old house that we simply can't explain. They were pretty scary too.

Soldato
Have a look into "number stations" OP

There is a very good episode of the 99% invisible podcast that covered them from a few years ago:

http://99percentinvisible.org/episode/numbers-stations/

Let me know what you think :)
Number stations definitely creep me out. I remember hearing them as a kid while scanning through shortwave radio and being creeped out, and 40 years later I'm reading about them online and still getting creeped out. Thanks for the find!

Caporegime
So I was watching fast and the furious. The original one. Every time Paul walker came on screen my cat would arch his back, absolutely scared and run off. He's only 14 weeks old.

I have never seen him act that way to anything except Paul walkers face.

Only conclusion, my cat IS Paul Walker.

Back
Top Bottom