Realtionship "Am i weird"

Associate
OP
Ok ive relaxed for an hour cleared my mind.

I still want to carry on with the relationship, but im going to ask in a nice and kind way if she could stop sticking her toung down my throat as im not into all that french kissing and ill take it from there.

Hope she understands.

Soldato
Hahaha, she might not understand if you put it quite like that!.. Try to be a bit more tactfull, maybe mention that the transition between friends and kissing buddies is a little wierd for you (but dont make a thing out of it).

Associate
OP
Freedom said:
Ok story is

Been friendly with this girl for like 3 years then recently not sure why i asked her out.

So ive been going out with her for like 1 month then tonight was the first time we have kissed.

The things is after it i felt terrible, i now feel that i dont love her.

Is this normall after the first kiss or should i break off the relationship.

p.s. Im 20 and this is the first time i had a gf and the first time ive kissed.
I worry about kissing and worrying about you know what.

Not sure if this is the casue of the problem that im just scared of what might become.

Soldato
Freedom said:
More like i want to take things a little slower
I'm sorry to be harsh, but is that possible??? You're 20 and you've only started kissing her after a month - now you don't want to even do that. If you don't like her sexually then you shouldn't be going out with her. If you thought the kiss was just naff then try again (practice makes perfect ya know). At the moment it seems like she likes you and, whether you mean to or not, you're mucking her around a bit...

fini

Hitman
Permabanned
It's difficult to give advice on this situation, as a month before even kissing, at your age, seems very slow. I do, however, remember what it was like in my first relationship, and it did take a similar amount of time before we kissed (although I was 11, and that was as far as it went :p). Ok, you would be nervous, and you will definately have made it out in your head by now to be much more than it actually is. Still, if you actually have feelings for this girl, you should feel something when you kiss her.
If you feel nothing, I would be inclined to say that you just want someone to call your girlfriend and that she seems to fit into that nicely. You don't get slower than just kissing, that's called just being friends.

Associate
Been friendly with this girl for like 3 years then recently not sure why i asked her out.

I think this is the root of the problem, to be honest. Do you actually like her or did you just ask her out because you felt pressured?

When I was younger I liked the 'chase' part of getting with someone, then it never really went anywhere because I would back off afterwards. When you find someone that makes your stomach flip flop, it'll be completely different and you'll never want to let them out of your sight - believe me :)

Soldato
Freedom said:
I dont mean i hate kissing her, its more of the way that i dont like the way she kisses.

What is it called french kissing?

So next time you see her take the lead and kiss her how you'd like to be kissed.

Soldato
Freedom said:
How do you know if she is the right women,

I think i felt a little presurised into asking her out.

I took her out for dinner one night and was going to ask her out then, but i didnt.

Each day after that my dad kept syaing you asked her out yet.

Know if she's the right woman? You've been going out for only a month mate, and have only kissed. Chill.

Why did you feel pressured? As this is your first, I would have thought you should have wanted to, but been papping your leiderhoussen.

Why the hell are you listening to anyone but yourself. Seriously, just go with the flow and do whatever the hell feels right?

And no offense, but the first is rarely the 'one' if you've had little past experience. Just see how the mood takes you. Frankly if you aren't a little giddy with excitement (alongside brown-stained pants) you probably shouldn't be bothering. That said, considering your situation, you might just be so afraid and confused that you aren't thinking rationally.

Dude, no one expects you to want to marry this woman :) Enjoy yourself.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
Freedom said:
Well i wont say it in a way where i say i dont like kissing her, More like i want to take things a little slower

Again I'm going to reiterate some points already made, if you want to take things slower than a kiss after a month, I doubt very much you should be together at all. The early part of a relationship is generally thinking about nothing but how good she looks with her clothes off, and other tangents to that effect :)

Soldato
Freedom said:
I dont mean i hate kissing her, its more of the way that i dont like the way she kisses.

What is it called french kissing?

To slam yet another semi-redundant post into this thread :p; if she's going in for the kill and just lapping at your like a faithful retriever, it's hardly going to be special. As said before, kiss her the way you want to be kissed. It seems to me due to nervousness and inexperience, you probably aren't comfortable with any aggressive kissing at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom