Realtionship "Am i weird"

SCM

SCM

Associate
Everyone takes time to learn how to kiss and feel comfortable with it, so don't panic if the first kiss isn't what you expected it will get better as you get more confident.

SCM

Associate
Freedom is it possible that if this is your first kiss at the age of 20 then and you feel that things are still going to fast that your really worry is not the dislike of the kiss but that your nervous about taking things physically further and doing more than just kissing with her. now that the kissing has taken place you can see these things getting closer so feel the need to slow this down. Im sure its been something that has been built up your whole life. Whether this is right or not only you will know but either way the best thing to do is talk to her about it and tell her how your feeling, im sure if she has known you well for 3 years shes not going to be that suprised by anything you say and she might even be feeling the same way.

gl

Associate
Your first kiss and your'e 20, what the hell? The internet does this to people. I blame the internet. I also think you should lighten up and grow some balls dude. The main target is the vagina, aim for the target as appropriate young padawan!

Soldato
-AnthraX- said:
Your first kiss and your'e 20, what the hell? The internet does this to people. I blame the internet. I also think you should lighten up and grow some balls dude. The main target is the vagina, aim for the target as appropriate young padawan!

lol

tbh, theres more fun to be had other places, and tbh, she won't thank you for going straight to the main course, as if your a virgin your gonna shoot your wad WAY too fast to get her going

Soldato
-AnthraX- said:

I do hope this is some vague attempt at sarcasm, different people do things at different times, get used to it.

Soldato
-AnthraX- said:

:rolleyes:

Associate
He's stuck on 1st base right now confused and -AnthraX- has him shooting through 4th :p , but on a serious note you should take the lead next time you want to kiss her, she may feel weird too with you having been mates for a few years already. Its been along time coming so you probably expected too much from that first kiss. Just relax and gl.

Soldato
My sincere advice...

Be 100% honest with her. I can't think of any other way for this situation to come to a happy conclusion.

Tell her you are very inexperienced and that the kiss you shared was your first. Explain that you are very nervous about taking things any further and if the girl is worth it she will be understanding and take the lead. She may think it is a little 'odd' that you are that inexperienced but hopefully she will appreciate your honesty.

Normally in this type of situation i would be saying "get out, don't mess with a girl you clearly don't love" however in your case I don't think whether you love her or not is the issue. I think, based purely on your post, that you are 'putting off' the physical side of relationships due to fear of the unkown or perhaps even performance anxiety due to your lack of experience. It almost sounds as though you are looking for excuses to break it off with her since you feel it would be easier in the short term. The simple fact is we all have to have a first kiss, we all have to lose our virginity etc... By prolonging the inevitable any longer you will only be making it an even tougher event in the future. Be open with her, relax and let her take charge. Just go with the flow.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nuclearbaggins said:
-AnthraX- has him shooting through 4th :p

Literally?

-AnthraX- said:

Most hilarious post of the week award is yours :)

GordyR said:
My sincere advice...

Be 100% honest with her. I can't think of any other way for this situation to come to a happy conclusion.

Tell her you are very inexperienced and that the kiss you shared was your first. Explain that you are very nervous about taking things any further and if the girl is worth it she will be understanding and take the lead. She may think it is a little 'odd' that you are that inexperienced but hopefully she will appreciate your honesty.

Normally in this type of situation i would be saying "get out, don't mess with a girl you clearly don't love" however in your case I don't think whether you love her or not is the issue. I think, based purely on your post, that you are 'putting off' the physical side of relationships due to fear of the unkown or perhaps even performance anxiety due to your lack of experience. It almost sounds as though you are looking for excuses to break it off with her since you feel it would be easier in the short term. The simple fact is we all have to have a first kiss, we all have to lose our virginity etc... By prolonging the inevitable any longer you will only be making it an even tougher event in the future. Be open with her, relax and let her take charge. Just go with the flow.

...and best advice of the week is yours.

Last edited:
Associate
-AnthraX- said:

at last someone who talks sense, how we went 30-40 post with out someone saying just get laid I have no idea....

Back
Top Bottom