[REC] 2

Soldato
OP
Definitely worth watching the first one. It was deliberately filmed on a handheld camera for the "documentary" look, which gives it a grainy, authentic appearance. No music, either. A very immersive movie.

Watched it alone in the house lights down and surround sound up. I pooped myself many times, especially towards the ending in teh last 10-15mins.

Seemed like a pretty decent remake I thought.

It was an exact copy with some american actors. Not a remake, just a complete rip off ;)

Associate
Will have to watch the first Rec judging by the comments above, not heard of it before but sounds like its worth a viewing.

Not played Left for Dead either, will that affect my viewing pleasure? :p

Soldato
Awesome. I absolutely loved [REC], so hopefully this will just be more of the same. :D It's exceptionally hard to make a genuinely scary movie without the safety net of a scary soundtrack, but the makers pulled it off brilliantly.

Bring it on!! :D

Associate
Awesome. I absolutely loved [REC], so hopefully this will just be more of the same. :D It's exceptionally hard to make a genuinely scary movie without the safety net of a scary soundtrack, but the makers pulled it off brilliantly.

Bring it on!! :D

Here, here!

Soldato
Hmmm....
I hearted [rec *], but it doesn't strike me as a story which could benefit in any way from a sequel. I'd love to be proved wrong, but the only way is down imo.

Soldato
Number one on my "most anticipated" list at the moment. Totally loved [REC] (and enjoyed Quarantine enough). Apparently the sequel is going to be much, much more vicious.

Back
Top Bottom