Recommend Case Advice

Associate
Hi,

I'm looking to replace my current NZXT H440 with something that has good air flow and will show case my PC in general - preferably a glass type of case.

I'm also looking for advice on RGB lighting to make it look nice - but nothing too over the top. I'd like to keep the case and internal lighting a sort of blue / black theme to match the rest of my setup.

Any recommendations will be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Associate
Lian Li Mesh 2 or Corsair 4000D Airflow have great airflow and glass side panels; also reasonably priced. The cases have RGB options otherwise just grab a kit with a controller.

Associate
OP
Thanks for your quick response guys. I don't quite like the mesh front panel - although I can see it will be quite good for air flow.

I was looking at the CiT Blaze Mid-Tower ATX. Any thoughts on this as it's a nice looking case.

As you can see from the 2nd photo, I have a huge cooler that gets in the way of the components. Is there anything I can use instead of this big ugly thing? Perhaps some sort of water cooling option?

Associate
OP
Artic Freezer 2 is the best AIO from reviews.

BTW I think your fan on your CPU cooler is pointing the wrong way.

There are a few different Arctic Freezer 2 variants. Which one will suffice?

a Couple of other people also mentioned the fan is the wrong way around. I didn't build the PC myself but haven't really had any heat issues luckily

Associate
There are a few different Arctic Freezer 2 variants. Which one will suffice?

a Couple of other people also mentioned the fan is the wrong way around. I didn't build the PC myself but haven't really had any heat issues luckily

It's a 5 second change to clip the fan on the other side, you might aswell change it - you won't be having thermal issues but your fans will probably be working harder/ it disrupts case airflow.

The AIO is Arctic Liquid Freezer II CPU Cooler 240

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom