Recommend me a new Gaming mouse

Don
cenobite said:
Anyone else had an issue with the G5 not working correctly under XP? I have installed the drivers and under device manager it has detected additioanl hardware plugged in but mouse doesnt light up and neither does the laser underneath? Duff mouse perhaps?

It's not a visible wavelength it uses as far as I can tell.

Jokester

Edit: In fact it is but the beam is very narrow.

Permabanned
MX700 IS THE BEST MOUSE EVER. MX1000 has a stupid laser that still tracks when you have it in the air. And the new Logitech gaming mice have only 1 thumb button, I mean WTF.

Thus MX700 is the best for both games and general use. No lag and is very sensitive.

Caporegime
OP
well igot the G5 and I have tried assigning keys on my keyboard to correspond with my mouse.

However its not working :confused:

I want to assign keys Q and E in fear for leaning left and and any other first person shooter for that matter however when i click on the scroll tilt right wheel and assign key E nothing happens .

when i am in FEAR when I use the scroll wheel tilt and move it right i expect to lean right but its not doing it.

I have assigned the fear exe file to the mouse.

what do i do?

Last edited:

TK1

TK1

Associate
One option would be the Saitek Gameing mouse (1600 dpi) i have had it for a while and i can say its a good performer plus its sub £40 :)

Associate
The G7 doesnt have that weight cartridge in it does it like the G5 has?

Oh yeah, and does the G5 work ok under xp 64??

I have a G15 and that software works OKish.

Soldato
my_mouse.jpg

You know it makes sense...

Hav

Associate
nikebee said:
good ol' MX510 here :)

very nice mouse, good control and it fits real nice in your hand too... could get the newer MX518 or even the new G5.
Seconded. I'm using a second hand MX500 and it rocks :) Don't forgot an Allsop mouse mat!

Soldato
t_aitch said:
The G7 doesnt have that weight cartridge in it does it like the G5 has?
that is true, but I'd forfeit a weight cartridge to have wireless any day :)

After first buying an MX700, then this, I don't think I'll *EVER* go back to wired mice :p

Back
Top Bottom