Recommend me some trance?

Associate
You guys could possible help me find a song/video from some years back. I can't remember the name of the artist, but if I remember right it's a british DJ, I saw this video on youtube from some big event (like an awards show or so) where he plays. The most I remember is that there is 4 girls dressed in red/black on the stage dancing, and there is a guy playing sax in the chorus. If i remember right this was about 10 years ago, and the song was quite popular in general... Just can't remember the names of song or the artist..

Caporegime
You guys could possible help me find a song/video from some years back. I can't remember the name of the artist, but if I remember right it's a british DJ, I saw this video on youtube from some big event (like an awards show or so) where he plays. The most I remember is that there is 4 girls dressed in red/black on the stage dancing, and there is a guy playing sax in the chorus. If i remember right this was about 10 years ago, and the song was quite popular in general... Just can't remember the names of song or the artist..

Permabanned
Do you guys mainly listen on YouTube? Is it good enough quality?

It depends on the receiver end - with Realtek ALC1200 or ALC1220 codec and decent headphones like the Superlux HD681 Evo or any professional grade replacement which allows high-definition, clear and rich sound, then yes.

Permabanned
It depends on the receiver end - with Realtek ALC1200 or ALC1220 codec and decent headphones like the Superlux HD681 Evo or any professional grade replacement which allows high-definition, clear and rich sound, then yes.

Thanks, I'm planning on getting some Sony XM4 shortly.

Back
Top Bottom