Recommend me some trance?

Caporegime
Rotty said:
If that is the case then great, can someone point me to a link where it shows samples are ok ( I'm not up on this sort of stuff )

Provided it is only part of a track, and at a lower bitrate than the standard selling bitrate (160kbps or above), it's fine.

Online store use loads of them, from 1:30 samples on
http://www.juno.co.uk/trance/this-week/
to 3:50 samples on
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Catalog?Category=TR&All=True&ND=-1&Sort=NI
To full length imbedded samples on
http://www.4djsonly.com/4DJ/index/page=product_vinyl_catalogue/parent=product_vinyl_home

:)

Associate
Man that Judge Jukes trainwreck is funny even I would notice that if he screwed up that bad :D

When ever I've seen him he has been fine and usually has a good track listing. The last time though at Coloursfest he nudged the needle on the vinyl and the song skipped a good few beats but the crowd just took it in good spirit and he stuck his hands up in recognition. Was still a stomping set he played though :)

Associate
Thanks for all the samples guys. Don't get much chance to hear new stuff apart from occasionally listening to mixes on www.di.fm - some great stuff there.......just my taste :)

Have you got any good links where I can buy digital copies of this sort of stuff ? Never have and never will own any vinyl :eek:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Soldato
OP
Wippenberg - Promised Land (Sphaera Dub)
Man am i loving this tune at the moment. Starts off really dirty with one hell of a bassline that has a cool uplifting ending (in sample).

Signum - Harmonic
The boys are back, after a year out from producing the due release a massive new EP with this as the B-Side. Quality track, very 'trancy'

Enmass - CQ 2007
Another quality track with a dirty bassline, this seems to be getting ever more popular which can only be a good thing!

Mirco De Govia - Epic Monolith
Thought i'd chuck in a bit of an oldie, very uplifting and epic

Plastic Angel - Call The Galaxy Taxi (Martin Roth)
Did i mention this was the dirty bassline post? This seems to be getting played be just about everyone at the minute

Soldato
So, I find myself weirdly taken over my Franky2K - Final Mix 06, and the awesome tunes in the mix, anyone know where i can buy/get a copy of it? ;)

Soldato
Smiley Man said:
Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave (Albion Remix) - i cant get over how much i love this tune, ask Grrrrr - he knows only too well :p
Yep, it is rather good.

My top 5 from those would probably be -

Sunny Lax - M.I.R.A. (Daniel Kandi Remix)
Mike Koglin vs POS - Untitled Audio (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
Kamaya Painters - Endless Wave (Albion Remix)
Stoneface Terminal - Another Day
Tomonari Tommi P - C Sharp 2005 (Mike Shiver Remix)

I did say top 5 so i'll stop there, they're all quality though. :)

Soldato
Got bored of the original tbh, heard it way too many times now.

I stumbled accross that remix a couple of months back and prefer that version now.

Back
Top Bottom