Recommended Android Apps

Report the OP in the other thread to a don and ask for it to be closed as we have a new thread.

also Locke, maybe ask a don to rename the thread to "Recommended android apps - READ THE FIRST POST!"

Thank you very much :)

Also, how playable are n64 and ps1 games with touchscreen controls?

Very bad in my experience, lots of people pair up a PS3 Sixaxis controller - but that is also a hassle to carry around.

Some games aren't designed for a touch screen at all, but luckily some publishers port it to mobile. For example, if you check out FF3 on Android/iOS, it's simply awesome.

Very bad in my experience, lots of people pair up a PS3 Sixaxis controller - but that is also a hassle to carry around.

Some games aren't designed for a touch screen at all, but luckily some publishers port it to mobile. For example, if you check out FF3 on Android/iOS, it's simply awesome.

You can pair up a wii control via bluetooth using an app on the market called wiimote (I haven't actually tried it myself yet but I'll try it later and let you know how well it works) They're less cumbersome than a PS3 controller if you wanted to take it around with you

Awww no games on there yet lol. I just got my S3 and trying to find something fantastic to show it off at work. People were impressed when I showed them teamviewer remote controlling my home pc...

Back
Top Bottom