zombie frontier {think that's the name}
asphalt 7
all angry birds
angry pigs
London 2012
fartfish {kids love it.... ok me as well}
little starter

Last edited:
downloading now - will give it a try, looks nice :) cheers, good find!

[edit]
That's an awesome app!! So many effects there, love it!

i know, how cool is that, im starting to really love android now, its so much better and refreshing than iOS :D

this app has nothing to do with my feelings tho as ill prob only use it one lol ;)

ok so i have 9 quid left to spend on the play store what should i buy.

I've already got
gta
batman
asphalt 7
worms

its to play on either my s2 or nexus 7

need some kids games for a 4 year old to play on as well if you guys can think of any

Last edited:
My 4 year old loves Granny Smith, Cut the Rope and variants of Angry Birds - all of which are free though so that doesn't help you spend your nine quid does it...

Try Real Racing 2, I love that (so do my 6 and 8 year olds) that's about £3.50 I think

cheers.

he likes the games you listed need to find him more gets board of them very quickly

ill have a look at real racing now

it looks like a good game but only got 3 stars ill wait for another update before i try that.

Last edited:
There's Cranky's Story amd Mystery Duck or something which are both extra paid levels. Where's my Perry is basically Where's my Water with a different main character :).

Cranky's story is pretty short compared to the main game iirc, but still probably worth the £1 or whatever it is if you enjoyed the main game :). Don't think I played Mystery Duck, haven't played a game (other than Wordfeud) on my phone for ages :p.

Back
Top Bottom