Red a dAIR 800D

Associate
OP
Hello again quick update got my cpu and gpu yesterday so decided to put it together i got an AMD 1090T Black Edition and an Asus ATI Radeon HD 5870 going to install win 7 64bit and run some tests i still have to set the fans up and sort a few things out here is a pic
sidebuild250.jpg
Thanks again i'll post some results of me tests and few pics when i get it all setup :)

big hello to Drinkmaster for helping me out a bit :)

Associate
Cool fans Ripper :)

Been looking for this case too.Just wondering what speed and noise ratio your fans are?My pc shop wants to put 3X Noiseblockers PK2 in my case,as replacement for the stock fans.But they are 1200Tpm and noise ratio of 20Dba.Isn't that at bit much as in noisy?

Associate
OP
Hello acemath my fans are Noise emission: 25 dB(A) and they are okay i run them of the controller so i can alter them i think them Noiseblockers would be quite quiet but im no expert you would be best of reading up on them and try youtube lol plus all mine are still getting setup :)

Soldato
looking very nice and co-ordinated there:)
forgive my ignorance but how does the bottom right fan work? other than spin round and round;)

Soldato
ah it cools HD's, what I also meant was what air is it intaking?
how you liking the case? I am considering it as my next case, kept tsunami dream for 6 yrs with no problems but now its time to get something more pro:)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
looks good to far, first thuban rig i have seen too :)

you tinking of watercooling further down the line?

i know the phenom wont need it as they run super cool, but it would look amazing

Associate
OP
Hey thanks again for your comments much appreciated and drinkmaster no one can sort that crows nest of wire's inside your pc lol only jokeing :) i'll help you bro when you start it,well i best get back to doing a bit chat soon :)

Associate
OP
Thanks for your comments rjkoneill ive been following your TJ07 fantastic build i think you won best rig in uk well done probs the best ive seen :) yes im thinking of watercooling in a few months time,ill try and get this running first.I'd look forward to a few tips and advice on watercooling and overclocking as im very new to it all Thanks Again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom