Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
I'm still on probation at work so no holidays allowed for another 2 weeks :(

Sounds like the perfect time to quit! :D

I think I'll go digital. Be one of those games I'll be playing for a long time I guess, and the option of not having to sell it is sometimes a good thing.

Associate
I've gone digital, can't see me ever wanting to trade it in and it's pretty much RRP everywhere physical anyway. The extra quid or 2 is more than worth it for convenience.

Isn't it an extra £10 for the digital version or are they availiable a little cheaper elsewhere?

I've work on the Friday so preload for extra ££ doesn't feel worthwhile. Then again I've gone from not getting this at release to definitely playing it on Friday night so who knows :D

Soldato
Isn't it an extra £10 for the digital version or are they availiable a little cheaper elsewhere?

I've work on the Friday so preload for extra ££ doesn't feel worthwhile. Then again I've gone from not getting this at release to definitely playing it on Friday night so who knows :D
You can use third party sites to buy PSN codes for less than face value.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Sorely tempted to cancel my physical pre-order and go digital for the extra money.
I'm off work on Friday, so having it pre-installed ready to go from 00:00 on Friday would be great.

Who needs sleep? :D

That's what I did mate. Originally went with the SE through Amazon but I cancelled and bought the SE on the PSN store. Pre-loaded in about 35-40 mins (I think the SSD in my PS4 helped).

I've got Friday off work so I'll be spamming it hard.

Associate
Seriously can't wait for this. My most anticipated game this year. Been without a TV for 2 months and have a Samsung 75 inch 8K set coming today just in time for this. Excited to see how this looks on the X upscaled to 8K in HDR :D

Let us know what the tv is like mate!! Must be one of the first adopters

Soldato
Despite horribly limited playtime my external drive arrives tomorrow, will then purchase and preload and try and get as much play in the 4 days I'm actually at home for the 2 weeks after release :p:(

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Horses and weapons are on Reddit too. It's taken from the collectors edition guide.

Last edited:
Associate
Do people think it will be better on XB1X or Pro? Torn between which one to get it for at the moment.

Really wanted platinum odyssey before this came out but my first born decided to arrive three weeks early so not much gaming time this past 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom