Red meat gives you cancer

Soldato
I have been using lard to cook with it has so much more flavour than other oils, that's what my nan used to use, used to dip bread in dripping lard it was fantastic.

Soldato
Oh and btw everyone who has filled up today has exceeded their maximum 8 hour and 30 minute allowances of a very strong known carcinogen benzene.

So go us
Including the oxygen you breath. Everything will get you eventually, best not to worry.

Don't worry everyone with a car that requires petrol or diesel goes over both there 30 minute and 8 hour exposure limit of a highly carcinogenic substance every time they fill up.

But no one seems to care very much

Soldato
Don't worry everyone with a car that requires petrol or diesel goes over both there 30 minute and 8 hour exposure limit of a highly carcinogenic substance every time they fill up.

But no one seems to care very much

Wait I'm not supposed to sniff the petrol fumes?

That's the best bit!

BuZ

BuZ

Associate
Anything can give you cancer if you have too much or too less of it. Natural sweeteners are a number one concern for me. Especially sucralose and sorbitol. Schools are patronising kids to go sugar free and the sugar free alternatives of drinks and sweets are more damaging than the sugar ones!!!!

Back
Top Bottom