Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm - Debut Trailer

Just what I want to hear tbh, I love RO2 infantry combat... Can't wait to get on this!

Alright piepluff, I miss our old BC2 days and what with my new house I've been well busy. But giz a shout if you wanna game. I guess itt might take some convincing for albo and ColonelK, but maybe....?

Tried this game last night and absolutely loved it. WW2 settings are great.

Alright piepluff, I miss our old BC2 days and what with my new house I've been well busy. But giz a shout if you wanna game. I guess itt might take some convincing for albo and ColonelK, but maybe....?

Tried this game last night and absolutely loved it. WW2 settings are great.

Alright Physichull, yeah miss the BC2 days also. Will deffo give you a shout when I see you on next.

Well up for playing this with some people, will try and convince albo and ColonelK to get it too!

Really enjoyed playing this last night, feels more responsive and less buggy than RO2.

Just purchased off Steam. I've also been given Red Orchestra Heroes of Stalingrad Beta as well. Didn't see that in the description before I purchased!?

Got about 4 of us playing it regularly and 5 when Duckee returns from the UK.

TS3 IP = 94.76.250.72

Jazz from here also pops on sometimes, could get a bunch of us joining one squad together.

Ok guys, just purchased a 64 slot public server for Rising Storm.

Few of us have put a little money together. Will see how it goes.

Hopefully we can build a following on OcUK and make use of our TS3 Server: 94.76.250.72 (No port) to join the same squad etc. If you like the way the server is being run then please donate. As always we welcome any feedback and suggestions as to how the server could improve.

http://www.Megabitspersecond.co.uk

CAI

Why didn't you just upgrade the dedicated server, i'm sure you could easily run it.

Honestly mate I would have if I thought it would have helped. Combination of raw CPU power and bandwidth would be required. We were no-where near to maxing the memory limitations.

I put the RO2 server on core 3 on its own, as it helps with stability and it is recommended to run it on one core. The server was fairly smooth but pings would gradually increase throughout the day.

On 5pm when everyone downloaded the new mission file it crippled the server and it never recovered. Even after a reboot it was a little laggy.

Red Orchestra is not like Arma, people simply leave and find a new server. Although we were building some regulars already. It was a frustrating experience all round.

I think with 4 of us chipping in £10 it is affordable at the moment. If we can build a following by administrating properly maybe some others can throw £5 every month or so to help with the running costs.

We are looking to put up a 2nd Wasteland server on the dedicated.

Back
Top Bottom