Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm - Debut Trailer

Soldato
Big update today over 3GB:

With this update we hope to verify we have tackled two fairly major bugs (maps disappearing from map vote, as well as certain weapons causing a stutter when fired). WARNING: THESE MAY NOT BE FIXED. There is also a generous amount of additional fixes as well.

We have also fixed several issues related to maps and roll availability. Tweaks are also being made based off how we are seeing the maps play out. One of the things we are doing on that front is cranking up reinforcements so we can see how many are left when the rounds are ending (and make additional changes based off that information). The list of map changes can be found below.

Guadalcanal
Increased both team's reinforcements by 200
Reduced the number of mortar men by 2
Fixed various collision and art bugs

Hanto
Added 2 minutes to the round time

Iwo Jima
A and B objectives now lock after being captured
Increased delay time for ambient artillery making ambient strikes more rare
Removed engineer role from the Axis team (Enginer is now a Rifleman)
Added an additional BAR role
Fixed satchel objectives not correctly highlighting for a player with a satchel in his hands

Kwajalein
Added 5 minutes to the round time
Fixed not being able to climb to the top of the tower in the Barracks objective

Peleliu
Slight optimization pass on the level
Lighting and post process tweaks
(KNOWN ISSUE) Bushes' leaf texture doesn't show up correctly

Saipan
Added 5 minutes to the round time

RO 2
MCP Levels have had various bugs fixed
RO2 maps have had a server side optimization pass to reduce relevancy checks on static meshes (this will improve server performance on these maps)

And finally in this build we have made some changes to the Knee Mortar and BAR. The Knee Mortar accuracy has been reduced slightly and its damage falloff has also been toned down (now it is more likely to injure players at the edges of the damage radius than kill them). The BARs handling has been adjusted, so players trying to be accurate with it are now much more likely to be.

Associate
OP
Pricing announced:

Rising Storm is going to be available for pre-purchase very soon, via the Steam store page, with the Base version of the game at these prices: 19.99 USD/ 17.99 EUR/ 14.99 GBP/ 399 RUB.

Discounts and specials:

Pre-purchasing Rising Storm (Base or DDE) will grant immediate access to the Rising Storm Beta (note that experience earned in the Beta will NOT carry over to the released version).
There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period
All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm (Base or DDE; does NOT apply to a later upgrade from Base RS to DDE)

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=90351

Associate
So if you have in before the reset achievement you get the DDE unlocks plus 2 times xp for a fortnight. Nice one tripwire, may just buy DDE to support them though.

Associate
Pricing announced:

Rising Storm is going to be available for pre-purchase very soon, via the Steam store page, with the Base version of the game at these prices: 19.99 USD/ 17.99 EUR/ 14.99 GBP/ 399 RUB.

Discounts and specials:

Pre-purchasing Rising Storm (Base or DDE) will grant immediate access to the Rising Storm Beta (note that experience earned in the Beta will NOT carry over to the released version).
There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period
All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm (Base or DDE; does NOT apply to a later upgrade from Base RS to DDE)

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=90351

I guess this is what happens when I work part time 3 days a week and then add a 40 hour job on top of that ...

I miss the announcement -

RO is one of my fav games of all time - first person shooter types - very well done and really like the mechanics for a fps game - a mix between your call of duty and amercias army ...

anyways - def purchase for me; Just hope the japs side has some decent guns too ... going to miss my german weapons thou :(

Soldato
Axis still have decent weapons don't worry!

I finally got pretty much the whole Japanese team (32 players) to banzai charge the last position this morning...was absolutely epic!

Back
Top Bottom