Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm - Debut Trailer

Associate
Now available to pre-purchase
http://store.steampowered.com/app/234510/

Pricing announced:

Rising Storm is going to be available for pre-purchase very soon, via the Steam store page, with the Base version of the game at these prices: 19.99 USD/ 17.99 EUR/ 14.99 GBP/ 399 RUB.

Discounts and specials:

Pre-purchasing Rising Storm (Base or DDE) will grant immediate access to the Rising Storm Beta (note that experience earned in the Beta will NOT carry over to the released version).
There will be a 15% discount off the pricing during the pre-purchase period
All existing RO2 owners get an additional 25% discount off Rising Storm (Base or DDE; does NOT apply to a later upgrade from Base RS to DDE)

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=90351

Rising Storm preview 18th March

Last edited:
Soldato
It's going to be epic, I remember playing Vietcong(the first one never played second) and thought the game was fantastic and I hear this mod lives up to epicness.

Soldato
cool can't beat free content.

Who said it was free?

It has not been officially announced yet if will it will be a "Free" mod or a commercially released expansion pack.

Well, to the best of my knowledge anyway.

A LOT of resources have been put into this.

It is actually a rather interesting/original project by Tripwire to fund a total conversion mod the way they have while giving near enough full access to the game code to the mod team with the opportunity to publish it as a standalone expansion.

Rising Storm is a seperate entity to RO2 for the most part and is not developed by Tripwire in the traditional sense, but more so the modders they chose.

Someone should tell them to stick Zombies in ;)

If it is half decent which is what is expected, I expect a maybe £7-£10 expansion pack, if it sucks, then maybe it will be free.

Last edited:
Associate
Kinda interested ;)

Uh oh don't let Neil any where near it :D

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Tripwire have had their knockers :)p) and its only recently that RO2 has gotten to where it should have been on release, some great custom maps are around now too.

EDIT: As Hank says Garand!!!!111!11one

Associate
I've been looking forward to this for a long time, basically since it was announced.

However, the trailer is incredibly weak imo.

Edit.

The 'official' trailer is actually ok, but the gamescon one was a bit weak. The map in that looks so empty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom