Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Blue, Pink and Black. It's the General Snooker Thread!

Associate
Definitely not the semi finals I had in mind. Out of them all, I'd love Kyren to win it.

Always liked him ever since the masters final which he lost against Allen

Soldato
I thought Bingham might win, i would not be surprised if he is this year champ.

I think he will convincingly beat Jones probably and Kyren will play amazing in the Semi and thrash Gilbert but play poorly in the final and get out played.

Last edited:
Soldato
A lot of mistakes from Kyren so far. Seems to be trying to force the issue, i.e. build up a lead in terms of frames, but hasn’t worked out.

Soldato
I wouldn't begrudge any of the remaining four winning the title, they've all upped their game big time at Sheffield compared to the rest of the season.

My hunch is it will be a Gilbert-Bingham final.

Soldato
I wouldn't begrudge any of the remaining four winning the title, they've all upped their game big time at Sheffield compared to the rest of the season.

My hunch is it will be a Gilbert-Bingham final.

This echos my thoughts as well. If Bingham plays the way he did against Ronnie, he’ll have too much for the others.

Soldato
First year in a while where the pockets are perhaps a smidge too tight. I think the frames have generally been more scrappy and less breaks?

Back
Top Bottom