Relationship trouble - advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
Kate I'm suprised you didn't spot the signs earlier, what with his dodgy accent, love of mechanical devices (keeping old bangers running), strange alien creatures (spiders) and comments like "you cannae break the rules of OCUK cap'n"

A sure sign he's really a Scotty fan.

My recommendation would be to buy one of the better made/quality Star Fleet female officers uniforms, preferably in the classic style as modelled by Jadzea Dax in Trails and Tribulations, that should grab his attention away from his DVD's and models, and you can work from there.
We will want pictures of this of course -_^

Permabanned
LostKat,

There has been a few relationship problems on these forums, where we have suddenly found out that "the other half" is also a forum member. This I have seen to cause problems for the forum members who have replied to such relationship matters. Forum members feel awkward and don't know how to react when the "other half" or "ex" appears in the thread.

I feel that without Leons input to this thread, we may be dealing with only one side of the story.
Leon might be the innocent party in all of this. He may be trying to let you know of something more deeper and meaningful, but just does not know how to tell you his true feelings. He may be using the star trek memorabilia to be simply masking a hidden fear or doubt.

If on the other hand he does say the phrase "qamuSHa'" to you on a frequent basis, his feelings may be in the right place, but it could be too late.

I say bring Leon to the thread.

Soldato
try this

Tie his hands behind his back, tape his eyes open, sit him on the sofa and make him watch as much Voyager as you can find. If this doesnt remedy the problem then he truly is lost and it might be wise to lock him away in the bedroom, with no TV access, just to be used as your toy, as required ;)

Soldato
Dump him.

picard.jpg

Make it so.

Man of Honour
Otacon said:
There was nowt wrong with Voyager... after about 5 seasons anyway.

Yes there is... it's... Star Trek!!! :o Didn't realise you were a trekkie fan... I might not be able to be friends with you anymore :/

Kate, you've got my number ;) I've got my stubble... you know what you have to do ;)

Soldato
There's only one thing you can do for the poor bloke - SET PHASERS TO KILL!

All together now....

There's Klingons on the Starboard bow, starboard bow, startboard bow...

STAR TREKKING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE

ONLY GOING FORWARD BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIND REVERSE!

SCM

SCM

Associate
It could be far far worse than watching something as innocent as star trek.

I mean he could secretly be hiding his true evil side and he is really an antiques roadshow fan and his hiding this addiction behind the star trek facade. I would humour him his mild star trek fetish and keep him away from episodes of Lovejoy as if he starts watching this then his journey to the dark side is complete.

Poor lostkat i would offer my sympathy but i am lost to the darkside and my dvd collection is full of sci-fi shows so i say embrace the dark side lopez and become one with it's full power :p

SCM

Soldato
OP
Freefaller... well... there's an offer and a half ;)

Werewolf said:
My recommendation would be to buy one of the better made/quality Star Fleet female officers uniforms, preferably in the classic style as modelled by Jadzea Dax in Trails and Tribulations, that should grab his attention away from his DVD's and models, and you can work from there.
We will want pictures of this of course -_^
:eek: Surely that'd make him think that I wanted in on all this crazy Star Trek action??? It'd just make his obsession ten times worse!

God knows what "kinky" Trekky outfits I would get for Valentines Day :eek:

I feel so scared and alone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom