Remnant 2

Soldato
I'm still stuck on N'erud, that's where it sent me after i re-rolled down to the medium difficulty. I have finally bought and switched archetypes to the dog so solo has got a bit easier, I just send the dog in and pick them off with the hunter rifle. got a decent smg pistol for when I need a short range weapon too.

I think the Handler with mutt is the game's intended solo character for what is essentially a co-op game.

Associate
Jumped on this one today as well as I played the 1st game. Loving at the moment and yeah it is pretty demanding of the PC hardware that I have. Can manage to get decentish FPS (80-90FPS)on 4K Ultra with DLSS on Performance on my 4080 , but usually I like to have it on DLSS Quality but that tanks FPS to just over 60FPS. Dropping to High Preset doesn't really increase FPS all that much to be honest. I'm sure that patches will improve the FPS somewhat but it seems pretty playable at 80-90FPS. It's a bit of a nice break for me from D4.

Soldato
Mate bought it so had my first experience with co-op play again. Absolute game changer it’s just so much better as a co-op shooter. Loving the little puzzles thrown in too.

Associate
Absolutely loving this game, in about 25 hours now. Been a mix of solo/playing with friends, all on the medium difficulty.

Only boss i found particularly challenging was the ghost lady in the nuthouse

(Not saying I didn't spend a few retries on others, just nothing else has felt near dark souls level frustrating)

Last edited:
Associate
Where are you seeing it at that price?
I just realised the same I have the first one on epic store when it was free. One thing worth remembering for xbox owners is several games if bought from xbox have a windows store version included as well such as the first one shown in the "playable on" works if xbox keys are bought from other key sites as well

Soldato
Was also thinking of picking up the first/original game - For those who have played both, do you need to have played the first game (From the Ashes) prior to trying the new one, or does it not really matter?

Cheers.

Soldato
Was also thinking of picking up the first/original game - For those who have played both, do you need to have played the first game (From the Ashes) prior to trying the new one, or does it not really matter?

Cheers.

There are references to "The Wanderer" (you in the first game), but I don't really think it matters.

Its a good game though, and worth playing in its own right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom