Renault World Series - ONE SPARE TICKET LEFT

This is a great show, you guys will have fun !!! I would love to come but im at the nurburgring .......

And if you enjoy this maybe some of u can come to the lemans at silverstone in september :)

Are we all camping together, and if so how do I book that?

And also, is anyone coming down on the Friday, or just Saturday morning?`

Saturday morning for me. Get there about 11am. We can camp in a group but we all aren't staying in the same tent!! :eek:

Just book with Whittlebury Park and once we meet up we can all setup together.

This spare ticket is available for anyone now, not just for the northerners :p

I think I've missed out on this once again as I cannot see a link on their website to request tickets! If they have filled up Silverstone then that is a lot of tickets and a busy day!

Ok cool. Add me on msn if you like and we can discuss it upto the day, with updates if needed - it's more reliable than email here at work.

Looking good - have you been to Silverstone before? Just wondering if I need to leave hours to deal with traffic from the motorway to actually getting in the place and parked up :p

Tom, i'm more than happy to drive if you want to hitch, i hate being a passenger :D i've also got a decent sized tent, i'll pay petrol, you pay the camping fee (unless you want to do yourown thing sleeping wise), i can see a merry ****up on the horizon mind :D

Ok cool. Add me on msn if you like and we can discuss it upto the day, with updates if needed - it's more reliable than email here at work.

Looking good - have you been to Silverstone before? Just wondering if I need to leave hours to deal with traffic from the motorway to actually getting in the place and parked up :p

i've just added you for future reference ;)

:D

Back
Top Bottom