Renault World Series - ONE SPARE TICKET LEFT

This is going to be awesome.

I'll visit the cash and carry and bring a load of burgers and sausages etc if that's what people want, let me know what you guys want. :)

I'm planning to get to the campsite about 10.30 to make sure I'm there on time, what's the traffic like from the motorway to the site itself?

Haha yeah I am, totally looking forward to this! First time away camping properly :)

I might seem a little OTT in person but that's because whenever you see me, I'm out of work with no responsibility, so trying to enjoy it as much as possible :p

Looking forward to this tbh I will howerver be staying at the girlfriends as she lives very close :) I knew I kept her around for something!

Aero

For those who are vastly confused by Janesy's post, he will come for the evening but needs to steal a corner in someone's tent to kip in. Any takers? :p

As I'm in a dome tent I can't fully stretch out in anyway, it'll have to be someone else. I plan to be so drunk that I'll just crash anywhere, so a small dome tent was a suitable choice :)

Back
Top Bottom