Replace the last of the OCUK Mondeos!

Had a browse today is the Insignia as bad as memory says as they seem to be pretty good value second hand?
I would avoid personally,

Been reading car mechanic magazine since 18 and I am pushing 40. Their project cars, they have almost never had to replace an engine, except in one of those and it was a total nightmare.
I also have a pal in the army whose brother owns one and has put silly money into keeping it on the road.

Still, any make/ model can have a lemon I guess. But I would look further into it before considering it.

I had a look on autotrader for you last night, struggling for suggestions as its a size car I do not usually look for.

It is diesel you are after?

Shame an accord would be slightly too old, really rate the Honda engines, I suspect a civic tourer would be too small inside (boots huge)
How does a Passat stand for value vs an Octavia that I have seen mentioned?

I would avoid personally,

Been reading car mechanic magazine since 18 and I am pushing 40. Their project cars, they have almost never had to replace an engine, except in one of those and it was a total nightmare.
I also have a pal in the army whose brother owns one and has put silly money into keeping it on the road.

Still, any make/ model can have a lemon I guess. But I would look further into it before considering it.

I had a look on autotrader for you last night, struggling for suggestions as its a size car I do not usually look for.

It is diesel you are after?

Shame an accord would be slightly too old, really rate the Honda engines, I suspect a civic tourer would be too small inside (boots huge)
How does a Passat stand for value vs an Octavia that I have seen mentioned?
I’m not too fussed fuel wise I don’t do moon millage so diesel isn’t essential but when you look at cars in this class the majority seem to be diesels.

Back
Top Bottom