Resident Evil 4 (PSVR2)

Underboss
OP
LOL that is the Meta Quest version of RE4 VR! So yeah, it looks like a game from that era, because it is!

if they do a proper RE 1 VR (for Meta headsets) id be VERY interested in getting it, and start my RE journey properly as i haven't finished RE 2 yet, but played RE 7 (i think) and dabbed a few others, but want to do them in order

Last edited:
Soldato
if they do a proper RE 1 VR (for Meta headsets) id be VERY interested in getting it, and start my RE journey properly as i haven't finished RE 2 yet, but played RE 7 (i think) and dabbed a few others, but want to do them in order
RE1 hasn't had a remake since the early 2000's and is still using tank controls and fixed camera angles (how an RE game should he IMO!).

I'd crack on with RE2 - Village, but in release order. I'd avoid some of the older games maybe?

Stick with:-
RE7
RE2
RE3
RE8 (Village)
RE4

You won't be missing out on much story-wise.

Soldato
While this RE4 thread is running, I've a couple of questions, albeit I have RE4 for the Quest 3. Should I play it on normal or hard? In other words, is normal too easy or a decent enough challenge? Secondly, unless I take the headset to another room, the room I mostly like to play VR doesn't haven't a lot of space. Does the game need a lot of arm swinging space, similar to for instance Beat Saber?
RE4 in VR is quite difficult whilst you get used to the mechanics etc. It is easy to get overwhelmed whilst you get to grips with shooting and melee. It is really fun. I need to finish off my professional run at some point.

Back
Top Bottom