Resident Evil 4 Remake

Soldato
I think i only ever played the first 3 games when they came out, going to give this a go, i also heard the village is good. Are there any others that are worth playing? 2 remake gets mentioned a lot so i might try that again as well.
The original 2, and 3 are great memories for the late 90’s for me. Both fantastic back on the ps1 days. I remember getting 2 on my birthday back in ‘98.

Soldato
I think it was Street Fighter Zero I had on import that had a brief clip of Biohazard on it. Pretty epic at the time.

Ah yes here it is:

Last edited:
Associate
I never owned the 1st one i use to have to hire games as i couldnt afford to buy them in those days. I didnt have a memory card either so we had to play the game with one life only, we did manage to finish it eventually but it took quite a while.

Caporegime
The original is a classic, I had it imported from Japan for the Gamecube as didn't want to wait for a release over here. You had to have this funky region disc that enabled the console to play JP games. Good times.

Soldato
Never played this upon release. So looking forward to actually digging in to this “classic”. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Edit. I was there for the release of 1, 2 and 3. Just not 4.

Last edited:
Associate
Downloading the demo now. Never played this first time around. Loved RE 7 & 8, really enjoyed RE 2 remake from a few years back so got my fingers crossed for this.

Soldato
Nice review. Can’t wait. Just played through the 2 remake as both characters and I am right near the end of the 3 remake. Might give Village a quick go through this week before 4 drops.

Associate
I noticed in the capcom sale that the racoon city bundle (Resi 2 and 3 remake with a multiplayer resi also) is only £12. I think I will try these out it would be rude not to at that price. I might even go all in and get Village too as that's heavily discounted.

Back
Top Bottom