• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Respect to overclockers for DPD delivery fiasco!

Permabanned
Not meaning to hi jack thread but when OCUK guarantee chips to run at these speeds are they meaning all cores? Gaming? Prime95?

I haven't ever bought one but I've always presumed it means an all core fully stable overclock using a motherboard and cpu cooler that's of the same quality as what OCUK used to test it.

Associate
as long as you have the uplift note your sorted .. how much did you say it was worth ? insure for ?

I didn't tell them anything with regards to the contents. It was sent using a pre-printed postage label that OC provided and dropped off at my local DPD collection point. OC arrange and pay for the RMA return so I'd assume they have suitable insurance in place for eventualities like this.
DPD have shown a total disregard for the issue from day one. Tracking shows it as still at the collection point (local PC World), it isn't I've been back to check.
Their answer is "we may have collected it, but we don't really know where it is" and "the driver probably hasn't scanned it in, it'll appear on tracking when it gets scanned at depot" (that was 4 days ago, depot must be a fair old trek)
Not once have they given me any indication where it is or what they're planning to do to resolve the situation.
Spoken to OC customer services who have emailed DPD but as far as I'm aware they're awaiting a reply too.
Very frustrating experience so far. (Not of OCs doing I should add, they've been great since I made them aware of the issue)

Back
Top Bottom