Retro console and games thread

Soldato
Just found R type Delta for £22 CiB. Now, metaljesusrocks just uploaded a "rare and expensive" PS1 video, and this was on it. Seems a decent price and I do like shoot em ups.

Edit: Another for £16 but without a manual..

Man of Honour
Just found R type Delta for £22 CiB. Now, metaljesusrocks just uploaded a "rare and expensive" PS1 video, and this was on it. Seems a decent price and I do like shoot em ups.

Edit: Another for £16 but without a manual..

Mine has been on sale in the MM for nearly three weeks for £20 delivered.

Just closed the thread due to a lack of interest.

I'll keep plugging away at eBay or just keep everything.

When I was looking for stuff, everything seemed to be top price. I remember paying nearly £30 for Final Fanatsy VII, now I can't even get £40 delivered for VI, VII and VIII altogether.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Brought my old Nintendo Gamecube out of the loft for my daughter. Whats the best way to get a decent picture? I got it for my birthday in 2002 so is one of the early EU ones if that makes any difference. Already have a Wii with component in the kitchen and the picture quality is fantastic. Not so on the cube with standard scart.

Man of Honour
^^

Very nice.

Brought my old Nintendo Gamecube out of the loft for my daughter. Whats the best way to get a decent picture? I got it for my birthday in 2002 so is one of the early EU ones if that makes any difference. Already have a Wii with component in the kitchen and the picture quality is fantastic. Not so on the cube with standard scart.

Run the games on the Wii.

Soldato
Thought id share an updated pic of the main game shelf as i have recently just hit over a 1000 retro games (no sports) obviously not all on the shelf:

Your setup is freakishly similar to my own...!!

Inspired me to tidy mine :)

DSC_0017-e1494710079242.jpg

DSC_0011-e1494710056799.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom