Return of girl power...

marc2003 said:
why does it bother you? you don't have to listen to the music. you don't have to go the concerts. what's the problem? :p

No problem at all if they don't release anything and end up on the radio all day everyday, or dominating music channels.

Fubar said:
No problem at all if they don't release anything and end up on the radio all day everyday, or dominating music channels.

i can only assume you are "forced" to listen to the radio at work then? i mean no-one listens to the radio by choice do they? if so, you have my deepest sympathies..... :D

i used to be forced to listen to the radio at work

it was about the time that "babycakes" was out and played 10 times an hour

came sooo close to sticking my head in a machine to end it all :p

I wish someone would superglue Posh Spice's pouting lips together and then feed her to a lion. I'd pay money to see that.

Whoops, I've never had a post deleted before. I obviously just used it in the wrong context.

I do think Wannabe is quite a decent, catchy pop tune, but every other one of their singles is rather awful.

TheAlex said:
Whoops, I've never had a post deleted before. I obviously just used it in the wrong context.

I do think Wannabe is quite a decent, catchy pop tune, but every other one of their singles is rather awful.

LMAO yes dont use that word "fluffy cat" :eek: or others along them lines as u can see there delete it and if u keep doing it temp ban ect best to brush up on the FAQ

marc2003 said:
what's with the gay sigs and then protesting you actually aren't gay? are you just confused? i'm sure there are helplines for this type of thing.... :D

lol long story short i asked for a sig to be made lots of ppl posted gay ones m8 of mine turned them all into one sig

Back
Top Bottom