Revelations of an Elite Family Insinder

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Sounds as though he just wanted to leave his mark on the internet before he went and it looks as though he has done.

Soldato
OP
Because there is no reason what so ever that he would post it all on a forum like that.
He was just glorifying his knowledge before he kicked the bucket.

he says here though :-

This will be my last post, it is done.
This was according to the Divine Law which is above my family or anyone on Earth and beyond.
The minority passes it on when ordered by the Higher Beings, understand this.
There are 2 undesired movements which were known to happen to me.
I would have stayed longer, although most areas have been covered.
I answered as much as I was allowed to in the simplest manner I could.
I had to write fast for a reason.

He did post very fast. Also when he first made this post the site was under repeated hacks trying to remove what he writing.

Caporegime
he says here though :-

He did post very fast. Also when he first made this post the site was under repeated hacks trying to remove what he writing.

Of course it says that, he knew he was dieing so passed on some gash about bloodlines.

It wouldnt be a conspiracy theory if he was able to post it all over years without something being hacked...

Associate
Admittadly didnt read it all, just enough to understand the jist and learn what an elite family was.

This interests me for a few reasons, primarily because if it's untrue (i have no evidence to swing it either way) then what motivation drove this? the person (or persons as one of my theories) must have been relatively intelligent. And it takes some imagination and broadening of the mind to come up with a story like that.

it does puzzle me how people dismiss it for no good reason, i.e they think it beyond the realms of possibility when man has time and time again pushed and overcome those sorts of unrealistic boundaries.

Associate
Whoever the 'insider' was can come up with epic amounts of BS in a relatively short time span. Marketing/PR guy maybe? And using words like btw? Talented trolling by the looks of things

Last edited:
Caporegime
Understand that "bloodlines" have been chosen to rule, it didn´t just appear out of air.
The souls which incarnate into these bloodlines who rule are picked by Divine Law.

Stopped reading here. Going back later to review his answers, I found nothing that could not be fudged using Google or good old fashioned blagging. He certainly gives no impression of possessing special knowledge on any subject.

Nothing interesting or special about this nutter; just another wackjob in a forum of gullible timewasters.

They're a dime a dozen.

Move on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom