** RGB CHRISTMAS CRAZINESS - 40% OFF STEELSERIES M800**

OcUK Staff
Steelseries M800 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

WAS £149.99 Now £89.99

Merry Christmas :)

SteelSeries Apex M800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (64174) @ £89.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/SteelSeries-Apex-M800-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-64174-KB-066-ST.html

M800 offers a brand new switch:
We partnered with experts in switch technology to create the perfect switch for the M800. The result is the incredible QS1 switch. With a smooth linear action and 25% faster actuation than the traditional mechanical switch, the QS1 is built for pure speed (see comparison).

QS1 switches have a 3mm throw depth, a 1.5mm actuation and only require a 45cN actuation force. All of the design choices in the QS1 switch specifications were made with two goals in mind: React faster and spend less wasted effort as you destroy your competition!

QS1 Switches are Low Profile:
The keyboard is built at a low angle and with an optimally designed linear key layout that cuts down on finger travel distance. This allows for seamless, quick transitions between keys and across the keyboard for less fatigue on your fingers no matter how furiously they fly.

Dual Processors Guarantees Performance:
Your 600 APM would go to waste if the brains of the keyboard couldn't keep up. That's why we added an additional CPU inside the M800 that is dedicated only to processing key presses. No lag, no excuses. And when the gaming gets hectic, N-key rollover allows up to 256 key presses at once with zero issues.

Lighting Patterns
We built in some incredible pre-configured lighting options, like Breathe, Wave and Trigger that highlight the keyboard's vibrant and crisp illumination. Further personalize Apex M800 by creating, programming and sharing your own illumination designs.

Was £149.99 Now Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Merry-Christmas-Sexy-Santa-Model-Girls-Wallpaper.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
I tried this out a while ago, but it was a little noisy for me... but then I am sensitive to these things. Keys felt nice though, and it's well built. Seems a good buy for £99.

I just wish there was a silent RGB wireless keyboard on the market. I can dream... :rolleyes:

Associate
Are they keys on this bigger than on say, a "normal" keyboard. I use a nt52e gamepad as the bigger keys help and I find the keys on a keyboard too close together now.

Soldato
What kind of warranty comes with this? I've read quite a few reviews that says its good but poor build quality/issue with keys coming off.

After going through several k90's from corsair the latest one has been going for a few years without issue, just want something quieter - not keen on dropping £90 on something that will struggle to last!

thanks!

OcUK Staff
OP
What kind of warranty comes with this? I've read quite a few reviews that says its good but poor build quality/issue with keys coming off.

After going through several k90's from corsair the latest one has been going for a few years without issue, just want something quieter - not keen on dropping £90 on something that will struggle to last!

thanks!

2 Years. The keys have 2 contacts instead of 1 so they should last longer than Cherry switches. If any problems in the first year we'll look after you of course in the second year Steelseries should help you out, they've got great customer service (barring the odd few exceptions of course). Check out this post from Glanza:

Would snap one up at that price to replace mine but SS are being great and sending me some replacement keys foc.

Back
Top Bottom