US: Rick & Morty

Soldato
There is a guy on Reddit that make songs of people like Johnny Cash singing Enimen songs and stuff, using AI to recreate their voices perfectly. I appreciate these voice actors are fairly close to Roiland but I'm surprised they couldn't computer enhance them to be almost perfect.

Soldato
There is a guy on Reddit that make songs of people like Johnny Cash singing Enimen songs and stuff, using AI to recreate their voices perfectly. I appreciate these voice actors are fairly close to Roiland but I'm surprised they couldn't computer enhance them to be almost perfect.
There's already enough controversy about AI taking people's jobs in the creative industry.

Pretty sure the R&M people don't want any more bumps in the road no matter what your stance in AI usage is. Just look at the nonsense that blew up about that latest Marvel TV show intro.

Soldato
There's already enough controversy about AI taking people's jobs in the creative industry.

Pretty sure the R&M people don't want any more bumps in the road no matter what your stance in AI usage is. Just look at the nonsense that blew up about that latest Marvel TV show intro.
Yeah I see the controversy, but it wouldn't be an issue to tweak the voice actors who are getting paid to do it, or I suppose they don't want to waste more money on something we will just accept

Soldato
So, let's goooooo !!!!

Just an OK episode I think.
A couple of chuckles but doubt it'll go down in history as one of the greats.

Honestly forgot to check "Rick still sounded like Rick" after like 5 minutes.
I have no problem with this being the new norm.

But in terms of the voices....

I was thinking that although everyone else sounded pretty great, couldn't they have at least got a better Hugh Jackman?
Don't I feel silly after seeing the credits !! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
So, let's goooooo !!!!

Just an OK episode I think.
A couple of chuckles but doubt it'll go down in history as one of the greats.

Honestly forgot to check "Rick still sounded like Rick" after like 5 minutes.
I have no problem with this being the new norm.

But in terms of the voices....

I was thinking that although everyone else sounded pretty great, couldn't they have at least got a better Hugh Jackman?
Don't I feel silly after seeing the credits !! :D
Lol you know what I didn't think it was him either.

Only one that stood out as different for me was BP and he's not even a Roiland character

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Some giggles in that one. Still think Summer is the best character, she cracks me up most of the time with her caustic one liners.

Back
Top Bottom