US: Rick & Morty

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Make sure you try and catch the uncut versions the swearies make the difference !

Gonna wait fully till season 3 is done and binge watch it.

Soldato
Only recently got into this after playing the VR experience, hell of a lot funnier than I expected.

The episode with the Mr Meeseekies has got to be my favourite :D

Soldato
Season 3 starts 30th July.

e3ugid.jpg

Soldato
I've watched the new episode and on first watch I wasn't blown away. I think I had watched to many spoilers of this coming series and a lot where from this episode. Kinda lost it freshness.
Still brilliant mind.

I'll watch it about 5 more times before next week I have no doubt.

ps... Rick defintely knows he's part of a cartoon. He did it again, where he said ""we'll be back in a minute" before the adbreak.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've watched the new episode and on first watch I wasn't blown away. I think I had watched to many spoilers of this coming series and a lot where from this episode. Kinda lost it freshness.
Still brilliant mind.

I'll watch it about 5 more times before next week I have no doubt.

ps... Rick defintely knows he's part of a cartoon. He did it again, where he said ""we'll be back in a minute" before the adbreak.

wubalubadubdub

I know what you mean for me I did like the episode but it was just too short for me after waiting all this time

Soldato
I think the hype got too much and e2 was a decent episode but after the long wait didn't seem to have that full R&M feel, felt more like a homage to Mad Max.

Netflix have put the first episode of season 3 up, not sure which day they are starting to release them, might hold off acquiring them and watch on Netflix instead.

Soldato
Yeah thats how I felt. It was less R&M adventures and more like the season of Southpark where they started taking the pee out of celebs. It was never the same. Still funny but just not as good. I hope it doesnt stay like that for the season. This was the best thing on TV

Back
Top Bottom