US: Rick & Morty

Associate
This is by far and away my favorite TV program of the last few years. UK Netflix now has the latest 2 episodes up, I understand they stared showing it at the same time as Adult swim but stared from S3E01 rather than S302, so have they sneaked S3E02 in and we can expect S3E03 this Sunday?

Associate
As it's not yet on UK Netflix where have you two guys watched it, on the AS site?

Oops just read Dan103's post and realised you have not yet seen it (or maybe you have now!)

Anyway how can I watch this now? I NEED IT!

Associate
Episode 3 far better than 2 in my opinion . I love the crazy adventures and two was just a mad max inspired episode .

As it's not yet on UK Netflix where have you two guys watched it, on the AS site?

Oops just read Dan103's post and realised you have not yet seen it (or maybe you have now!)

Anyway how can I watch this now? I NEED IT!

A well known streaming app on my android box

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't have high hopes for the last episode. How fun can it be where Rick just turns himself into a pickle?
Pickle Rick rocks, 1 of the greatest Rick & Morty episodes :D

Soldato
We kinda worried after EP2 (when tv shows start doing entire episodes based on mocking modern pop culture references, that NEVER ends well), but it seems we're back on form.
As was mentioned above, I was wondering just how good can an episode about a pickle rick be? Now I know. VERY good :D

Soldato
ezgaff4.gif

Soldato
Vague reference which is probably only a fan theory. However in the first episode, the first scene is Morty trying to defuse a world ending bomb whilst Rick is wrecked.
A fan theory is, that with all the infinite Ricks, we might occasionally see different ones and the Madmax world is the world after Morty failed to defuse it

Although it seems more logical that it was just a throw away scene to illustrate Rick is a genius who doesn't give a **** and we only ever follow Rick and Morty C137

Soldato
I don't know about there being a link between the first episode and the MadMax episode.

But there is already plenty of evidence to say we're not always watching C137 on their adventures :)

Back
Top Bottom