RIP Windows Phone

Soldato
I thought I've seen at one point a widget app that will basically make a shortcut to an app, which you then simply resize on your homescreen. I could be wrong though.

Seems a little weak to me tbh. I couldn't care if it's baked into the OS or just an option from the most commonly used 3rd party launcher. It's possible.

Most of the 'funky' stuff that Android can do that others can't comes from the developer scene. That's one of it's strengths. It's also one of the things I didn't like about WP. Really don't like the keyboard, can't even hold a letter down to produce a number... and last time I tried, I couldn't even change the keyboard to a decent one.
Yes, you can.

Caporegime
The WordFlow keyboard is actually very very popular.

No you cant install 3rd party.

You did say you owned one right?

Lol, "popular".

"The WordFlow keyboard must be good, its used by everyone on Windows Phone" ;):p

Yes I do have one, a Lumia 620, but its not been a regular use phone for about 6 months as I replaced it with an iPhone 5C (which was more of a sideways move than a forwards one, but thats a different discussion :p). I'm therefore not fully up to speed on the latest changes as I've just been using it to try out W10 Insider Builds, so don't know where the 8.1 system has progressed to.

Soldato
Hold along the top of the key board, side options pop up.
Press the "&123" key and flow along the top, as you finger travels it will go the symbols and numeric keyboard, then flip back to the normal keyboard.

And you do reviews?

Back
Top Bottom